Monday, September 08, 2008

The Melvins 2008 Process

I am very pleased to have been asked to produce another poster for one of my favourite bands, The Melvins, as part of the European leg of their 2008 tour.



I only had a few days to produce something in time to be able to print it, so I ended up deciding on an idea and just going for it. The results are a tiny bit rushed but I'm still pleased with the final print.

Most of the design process was done in Photoshop using the Wacom (this is one of those jobs where I am so glad I have one, as it proved to be a HUGE time saver).

Here are some of the printing pics (notice I ripped a screen...):









2 comments:

3dglasses said...

bleeding nora!
looking excellent my friend! :)
shame at teh ripped screen! im sure it will happen to me soon!

cecymeade said...

i just found your blog
and love your work
greetings from mexico
cecilila
www.cecymeade.com/wp