Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Hold Steady poster now available + Winter Special Offers

I'm very pleased to announce my poster for The Hold Steady is now for sale.



3 colour screenprint, signed, numbered and limited to 100; £12 postage paid within the UK.

WINTERY OFFERS:

Melvins & Unsane Bundle

-- for a limit period, pick up my MELVINS and UNSANE posters together for the goodtime price of just £14 including postage.

Perfect as a last minute gift ideas for your rock loving lovers/friends/enemies.

HIDDENS Bundle -- choose a set of THREE of the square prints from my recent HIDDENS series for just £30 including postage -- or pick up the two longer prints, £25 for the pair.

PayPal and cheques in £ Sterling accepted. Drop me a line to register your interest via the details below, and have a look at my newly updated website for more eye-feastings.

No comments: