Friday, March 13, 2009

Hiddens at Out of the Woods



A selection of my prints from the Hiddens series are now on display at Out of the Woods Juice Bar, Leeds.

If you've already seen the work, I'd still heartily recommend a visit if you're in the area as their selection of smoothies, sandwiches and coffees will go down an absolute treat! They're all about healthy, locally & ethically sourced produce that is as tasty as it is natural. Good times!

Which leads me conveniently onto my 'Good Times' Hiddens Bundle -- choose a set of THREE of the square prints for just £30 including postage -- or pick up the two longer prints, £25 for the pair.

All prints singularly are £15 each.

Big hugs and massive thanks to Jon and Ros at OotW for displaying my work.

Please visit their website at www.outofthewoods.me.uk

View the full set of Hiddens prints here

No comments: