Tuesday, December 15, 2009

D4 Print process, Coke, No Ice.

The printing went well. Here are some pictures depicting the wellness:









Thanks to those that followed the live printing process on Twitter - hope you enjoyed it.

I would love to say that these are available from Dillinger Four on their current UK tour but unfortunately I understand the band have sold them all.

I still have a small stack of these left and hope to have some with me at the (now sold out) Leeds gig of their tour.

If you're wanting one and not going to be at Leeds, I will be selling them through the usual online means after the tour - drop me an email (gdpilling@googlemail.com) if you're interested but move quick, these won't be around for long!

1 comment:

Cameron Steward said...

Magnifique work sir Pilling.