Thursday, December 03, 2009

Feels just like summer in October...

So! Dillinger Four are touring the UK and it has been years and years since they were here last. I recall the Leeds gig with fond memories only slightly tarnished by the nudity that ensued...

I'm involved with putting on the Leeds gig this time around, and through my contact with the band - lo and behold - if I haven't wound up designing a tour poster for them to sell at each stop along their jaunty UK journey.

Here she be!



I will be printing this on Friday. As with the last time I printed a poster, I will be Tweeeeeting the live printing action-progress via my Twitter feed which you can follow here: http://twitter.com/armyofcats

Look out for further updates once these things exist on live, actual paper.

3 comments:

Cameron Steward said...

Nice one G. I'm printing on tuesday and its been a while since I last ventured to Mirfield... Good luck!

Alina said...

Wow, I love your work. I stumbled upon you on PA forums, which eventually led me here. Awesome style. I wonder, do you do commission work?

Graham D Pilling said...

@Cam -- hope the print session went well!

@Alina -- I'm glad you like my work, I am most certainly available for commissions and you can contact me via gdpilling@googlemail.com

Cheers!