Monday, August 01, 2011

ARTCRANK London 2011

I was chuffed into smithereens to be asked to take part in this year's Artcrank London Exhibition.  Artcrank is a poster party for bike people, where you can hang out and chat, drink, view and purchase fantastic, limited edition pieces of art.

I just finished my design and will report back again here once it's printed.

Ridehard
As with last year, the exhibition will be hosted by the awesome Look Mum, No Hands venue.  Last year the atmosphere was great on the opening night, so it's definitely worth a visit.

Incidentally, my wife and I (both fans of outdoor adventuring) completed a run / ride / kayak adventure race this weekend and, clearly bitten by the bug, have now entered a Sprint Triathlon too -- so I'm glad to be riding bikes as well as making art about them.

My print from last year contained a Tour de France reference, and this one is no different - see if you can spot it!

No comments: