Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bicycle Artshow at Mellow Johnny's, Austin TX.

I am honoured to have been asked by one of my newly acquired Austin friends (and all round super good guy), Bobby Dixon, to be involved in a bike themed art exhibition taking place at Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop in Austin, Texas, happening this September.

Livestrongartshowhighres1

A limited number of my 'Ride Hard...' prints will be available to purchase and all proceeds will be going to LiveStrong, the organisation set up by the legendary Lance Armstrong. I'm humbled indeed to be able to contribute to this event and hopefully raise further awareness and cash for the awesome things that LiveStrong do. 

Plus, just look at how my name sticks out amongst that list of amazing artists and contributors.  Blimey!

I would love to make this event, though sadly I fear it's a touch too far for me to cycle... If you are an Austin local, be sure to check it out!

 

 

 

No comments: